Homescreen doesn't work for me (black screen) when agl-sota is enabled. What is known so far:
- Homescreen does work when agl-sota is disabled
- Even without agl-sota after restarting weston
HomeScreen goes black and doesn't restart.
- Nothing suspicious can be seen in weston log, weston service is up and running.
- My colleague managed to launch HomeScreen in weston with default shell, so apparently only ivi-shell is affected.
- security manager database is deployed to /var, so it doesn't get to SOTA-enabled image (fixed here,
but the fix doesn't solve the main problem unfortunatelyafter proper additions the PR solved the problem).
- /var/local/lib/systemd/system is populated with some services in non-SOTA image, but is empty when agl-sota is enabled. I would appreciate any help here (like who populates this dir, does it leave logs etc).
Has been seen on h3ulcb, m3ulcb and qemux86-64