This will need a little planning ...
Goal: we need to be able to report back success, fail to gerrit via +1/-1 on the CIBT label.
- we need to be able to detect failures, but also allow known issues to be skipped so we do not fail the CI when we know something is not working.
- Jenkins itself has no notion of 'skip'. We can only pass/fail a whole job (thus +1/-1) for the job itself. Thus even if we have an error in the tests, we might still pass the jenkins job (but maybe send a different label back).
- Lava test results need to be interpreted (as far it can be done in automation)
- We need a way to define how to skip an error or how to eval a particular pkg
- for apps this could be a .aglci file in the git repo maybe
- for non-apps we need to think where to place it (or how to retrieve it)
We can talk through this if you like