New AGL docs website is now split into several repositories :
A script or a makefile must allow to easily setup and generate AGL doc website.
- script / makefile must be part of docs-webtemplate repo (root repo to clone to generate AGL docs)
- support multi branches (based on a config file that differs from a branch to another) in order to allow generation of master or master-next docs
- clone docs-tools repo in the right location
- install requested dependencies when need
- check if node_modules dir exists under docs-tools, if not run "npm install"
- check if jekyll and other requested tools are install, if not rise an error with the right command line to execute (eg. sudo zypper install ruby ... )
- fetch docs-sources documentation part as any other external docs repo (IOW add docs-sources in yaml fetch file)