When xds-server is running in docker, sdks_latest.json file (used to describe list of installable SDKs) cannot be save due to permission denied error.
Step to reproduce:
- Generate latest XDS docker container using :
- clone : gerrit.automotivelinux.org:29418/AGL/docker-worker-generator
- make build FLAVOUR=xds
- Start container using doc instruction:
- enter in container using ssh -p XXXX devel@locahost
- problem is that XDS_SDK_ROOT dir is in /xdt/sdk that may not exist or may not be writable / not owned by devel user.